Multiple crises have created new legitimacy challenges for the EU. Have the EU's responses to those crises been legitimate?
- ‘PLATO helped me become confident in my skills and capabilities’ July 17, 2021
- 'An exemplary case of a Marie-Curie Training Network' July 16, 2021
- Addressing legitimacy challenges for the European Union Dec. 8, 2020
- Embracing a piecemeal approach in intergovernmental negotiation: the case of Med-5 and the new European Asylum Support Office Aug. 16, 2021
- Democratizing the European Semester: the involvement of national parliaments Aug. 16, 2021
- Trading ambition for cooperation: What’s next for the Eastern Partnership? Aug. 16, 2021
PLATO is a European network of leading research universities and professionals from the policy advice, consulting and civil society sectors. The innovative programme trains 15 PhD researchers to contribute to solving key policy issues for Europe.